|The Presbyterian Homes Foundation (PHF) is seeking an experienced professional who must embody and reflect the values of PHS, be enthusiastic and committed to its mission, Christian culture, and vision. *NOTE: See full job description on our website, job #2022-18574
- Collaborate with Foundation colleagues and PHS leaders to advance the mission of PHS.
- Identify potential residents & family members who have capacity to make gifts and have affinity for mission.
- Develop strategies for cultivation and solicitation of both major and planned gifts.
- Maintain portfolio updates by using Raiser's Edge including all interactions with potential donors.
- Average approximately 20 visits per month.
- Prepare and present proposals to prospective donors.
- Solicit/negotiate accurate documented gift agreements to clarify purpose of a gift and to ensure the gift is directed as donor intends.
APPLY AT: www.preshomes.org -job #2022-18574
- B.S. degree required; advanced degree or CFRE preferred.
- Knowledge of IRS rules pertaining to all charitable gifts.
- Demonstrated passion for fund development work and genuine interest in working with older adults.
- Ability to use data and Raiser's Edge database.
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication.
- Quiet presence, strategic thinker, keen listener, positive attitude, honest and maintains ethical standards.
- Effective problem solver skills and ability to execute against goals.
- Strong professional initiative, persistence, and confidence.
- Ability to function independently (self-starter) with limited staff support.