Touchstone Mental Health | Minneapolis, MN
Salary Range: $72,000 - $95,000
The Director of Development and Communications is responsible for planning and implementing development strategies to achieve fundraising goals and managing communications to raise awareness about the mission of Touchstone Mental Health. This position reports to the CEO and manages annual giving, major gifts, agency events, agency brand, communications, and social media while promoting the programs and mission of Touchstone Mental Health.
- Lead development efforts to achieve fundraising targets that meet budget requirements.
- Cultivate, develop, and grow donor base. Foster and steward major donor relationships.
- Lead annual fundraising event. Solicit and manage corporate and business sponsorships.
- Partner with the Vice President of Strategic Innovations in leading the capacity building campaign.
- Create and manage communications, including annual report, appeal letters, website, and social media.
- Partner with Board of Directors in cultivating potential donors. Lead Development Committee.
- Manage media relations and present to community groups as needed.
- Maintain ratings with Charities Review Council, GuideStar/Candid, CHC, and Charity Navigator.
- Supervise Development and Communications Specialist.
- Five to seven years of nonprofit fundraising experience required
- Commitment to advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion required
- Experience leading fundraising events and capacity building campaigns strongly preferred
- Experience creating a social media presence strongly preferred
- Experience leading a planned giving program preferred
- Experience using Little Green Light or another vendor CRM preferred
- Understanding of mental illness and behavioral health system preferred
Touchstone Mental Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to building and maintaining a diverse staff that is representative of the communities we serve and live in. People of color and LGBTQ-Identified individuals are strongly encouraged to apply.