Fraser | Minneapolis, MN
Salary Range: $60,000 - $63,000
The Donor Relations Program Manager works closely with the Assistant Director of Development to cultivate new donors, retain existing donors, and inspire donors to move up the pipeline to major gifts. This position develops individualized cultivation plans for a portfolio of donors and leads individual solicitation of gifts between $250 and $1500. This role develops a strategic plan of ongoing email communications to keep Fraser donors engaged, including planning, coordinating, and organizing fundraising and stewardship events.
- Conducts regular donor calls and meets donors virtually or in person about areas of interest.
- Develops a strategic plan of ongoing email communications to keep Fraser donors engaged,
including direct mail appeals, monthly giving programs, individual donor solicitations, online fundraising campaigns, special appeals, end-of-year written appeals, and urgent appeals, as needed.
- Creates strategic event email campaigns, targeting segmented Fraser donor lists.
- Develops annual online fundraising campaigns for Fraser special appeals and programs that contribute to revenues of more than $300K (12 Days of Giving, Give to the Max Day, etc.).
- Under the direction of the Assistant Director of Development, develops materials for planned giving and Fraser Advisor Board (FAB) member engagement, including special events.
- Plans, coordinates, and organizes fundraising and stewardship events, and leads the Fraser Donor Recognition Breakfast for major donors.
- Develops the annual donor appeals calendar and manages two database platforms/donor lists for communication and events (Mailchimp and Online Express).
- Coordinates with the Assistant Director of Marketing to create ongoing donor communication pieces for the annual report, interactive emails, publications, and marketing materials to share the impact of giving to build donor engagement.
- Collaborates with the Sr. Event and Volunteer Program Manager to create a robust event communication plan that raises awareness and revenues totaling more than $800K for the
- Fraser gala, festival, and golf tournament.
- Works with the Gift Processing & Recurring Giving Program Manager and also ensures accurate donor records and gift acknowledgment procedures.
- Assists with special event set-up and tear-down, including Fraser State Fair Sensory Building
- Remains current on recognition trends, best practices, new strategies, services, and technologies in stewardship.
- Collaborative and relationship-oriented culture
- Scheduled performance feedback
- Career growth opportunities
- Opportunities for community involvement in Fraser organized events
- Work-life balance is important; Fraser offers generous paid time off to those employed full time
- Benefits (available to employees working 30 or more hours per week)
- 403(b) retirement account with Fraser contribution
- Childcare discount at Fraser School
- Referral bonuses
- Verizon Wireless cell phone plan and accessories discount
Location & Schedule:
- This position will be hybrid work model / Richfield, MN
- This is a full-time, benefit eligible position working standard business hours Monday through Friday.
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Development, or related field required.
- At least 3-5 years of donor development and moves management experience.
- Valid Minnesota driver’s license with acceptable record required.
If this ad makes you excited, apply today!
Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging: Fraser values a diverse staff to ensure the best outcomes for our diverse client base. We are committed to anti-racism at Fraser. Our anti-racism committee assesses, develops, and implements numerous initiatives ranging from recruiting and retaining diverse staff to staff training and more.
Fraser is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position will be posted at https://www.fraser.org/jobs until filled. You must apply online here to be formally considered.
If you are having trouble applying or have questions, please contact Fraser HR at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-767-7550. If you have successfully submitted your application, you will get a confirmation email. If you do not receive the confirmation email, please check your junk/spam folders; then contact us as we may not have received your application. Thank you for considering Fraser!