Northern Star Council | Fort Snelling, MNSalary Range: $45,000 - $69,000
Northern Star Scouting seeks a Gift Officer to join their Development Team. Your exceptional communication and donor centered focus will foster and grow positive relationships in a portfolio of donors and donor prospects to reach annual fundraising goals and the organization's strategic priorities.Responsibilities
- Successfully manage a portfolio of current and potential mid-major level donors ($1,000 - $10,000) through acquiring new donors, retaining current donors, and upgrading annual fund contributors.
- Track communications within eTapestry CRM to prioritize individuals' passions through relationship-based fundraising strategies.
- Meet individual fundraising goals and assist the team in reaching overall revenue goals.
- Oversee cultivation events for geographically specific donors and mid-major level donor groups.
- Lead community volunteers to plan and execute an annual special event soliciting corporate sponsorships; provide quality experiences for donors and volunteers through strong, cooperative working relationships with program and development staff.
- Represent and promote the philosophy and mission of Northern Star Scouting.
- Bachelor's Degree: must be age 21 or older unless prohibited by any applicable law; 3-5 years of experience, with a demonstrated track record of annual, mid-major, or major level gifts.
- Must be a team leader and player; build relationships and communicate effectively with others; ability to maintain confidentiality when handling and communicating sensitive information.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, work independently and be detail-oriented; excellent written and verbal communication and problem-solving skills are required.
- Experience in Scouting or other youth organization is helpful, though not required.
This is a full-time, exempt position with a start annual salary range of $45,000 - $69,000, DOQ. Benefits include major medical, dental, vision, paid life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and retirement plan with match. The council offers PTO (equivalent of 16 days annually for new hires) and 11 annual holidays.
This position requires flexibility as some weeks will require over 40 hours and in turn, your work schedule is flexible. Frequent travel is required using one's own personal vehicle. Must be able to maintain valid driver's license, reliable transportation, and motor vehicle insurance. Reimbursement is provided for business miles. Our office is located near Fort Snelling and the MSP Airport.
To apply, please use this link: https://northernstarbsa.workbrightats.com/jobs/793225.html
Northern Star Scouting is an Equal Opportunity and Veteran Friendly Employer