Presbyterian Homes Foundation | Roseville, MN
Salary Range: $80,000 - $95,000
- Collaborate with Foundation colleagues and PHS leaders to enthusiastically advance the mission of Presbyterian Homes & Services.
- Identify potential residents and family members who have the capacity to make gifts and have an affinity for mission.
- Develop strategies to identify, qualify, cultivate, and solicit both major and planned gifts.
- Achieve individual major & planned giving goals; support annual giving.
- Identify and manage a portfolio of potential donors of 100 to 120 individuals/couples.
- Maintain Raiser’s Edge updates including filing detailed Action reports after phone calls, meetings, or email exchanges. This includes updating status/classification, strategies, and deadlines in RE for each assigned potential donor.
- Schedule meetings for individual visits with high-priority donors and prospects (average 20 or more per month) by utilizing a cultivation process to achieve solicitation status.
- When appropriate, advise and engage the Foundation head, the campus administrator(s) and/or CEO to increase philanthropic support from residents, family members and friends of PHS.
- Prepare and present gift proposals, including planned gift illustrations, for prospective donors.
- Solicit/negotiate accurate documented gift agreements to clarify purpose of a gift and to ensure that the gift is directed per the donor’s intention.
- Manage mileage records and MasterCard costs in a timely fashion to ensure the Foundation is a good steward of its resources.
- Create impact gift reports for donors and other analytical reports as requested.
- Promote a collegial atmosphere within the Foundation and PHS communities working cooperatively with all colleagues to help them, and the department achieve overall financial and stewardship goals.
- Actively participate in Foundation planning, meetings, and data collection as needed.
This job description reflects the general duties of this position. Other related additional duties may be assigned to the individual employee.
Report to: Vice President, Presbyterian Homes Foundation