Progressive Agriculture Foundation | Twin Cities Metro Area (Remote)
Salary Range: $80,000 - $95,000
The Progressive Agriculture Foundation’s (PAF) mission is to provide education, training, and resources to make farm, ranch and rural life safer and healthier for all children and their communities. PAF builds partnerships to secure resources for the Progressive Agriculture Safety Day® (PAF Safety Day) program, which is recognized as the largest rural safety and health education program for children in North America.
As the Corporate Partner Engagement Director, you are an integral component in achieving Progressive Agriculture Foundation’s mission and financial goals. The successful candidate will effectively steward and grow existing corporate partner relationships as well as identify, cultivate, and solicit new prospective corporate partner relationships. You will also:
- Develop and implement proposals to identify, cultivate, and solicit new prospective corporate partner relationships and opportunities.
- In collaboration with the Marketing Manager, communicate PAF’s value proposition with corporate partners in a manner that invites deeper, most robust partnership and financial support to achieve the goals of the Foundation.
- Work closely with Foundation leadership to set direction (through strategic planning), guide and strengthen the Progressive Agriculture Foundation (PAF).
- Prepare revenue budgets, propose annual funding goals and produce progress reports for the Chief Executive Officer’s review and action.
- Initiate face-to-face meetings with executives and key influencers to discover business interests.
- Oversee the organization’s contact and fundraising data management platform (CRM) and corporate partner and prospective corporate partner records.
- Collaborate with Foundation leadership to prepare foundation budgets, annual reports and newsletters.
- Communicate regularly with the Chief Executive Officer, Foundation leadership and all PAF staff to maintain a knowledgeable and accurate representation of the foundation and its work. At the CEO’s invitation, periodically shares corporate fundraising progress and goals to the PAF Board of Directors.
- Protects the confidentiality of all matters relating to the organization and the Board of Directors
What Skills You Need
- Excellent written, verbal, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with partners, the Board of Directors, staff, vendors and others.
- Ability to build trusting, engaging relationships with a wide variety of corporate partners across North America.
- Proven experience in closing corporate partnership funding agreements.
- Value system and work ethic that reflect positively on the Foundation.
- Ability to travel, including international travel.
- Must have valid driver’s license and qualify for a passport to travel outside the U.S.
What Makes You Stand Out
- Certification in fundraising (CFRE or similar designation)
- Seven plus years of successful corporate partnership/development experience
- Five years management experience in a non-profit organization
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM platforms
- Previous experience in financial planning and analysis
Education (or equivalent work experience)
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree; Master’s degree preferred
This is a remote working position, however the candidate must be located in the Minneapolis/St. Paul Metro Area.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job that has impacted more than 2 million individuals to date – this may be the career for you. Work in an environment where your strengths and talents will be valued, you will be appreciated, and where your work has a direct impact on the success of the Progressive Agriculture Foundation and Progressive Agriculture Safety Day program.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your resume and letter of interest to email@example.com by October 20 for consideration.