The Friends of the Saint Paul Public Library | Saint Paul, MN
Salary Range: $40,000
The Friends is seeking a Development Operations Coordinator to join our team. This position will help us build and maintain the technical infrastructure necessary to steward, cultivate, and solicit our dedicated donor community, including managing the Raiser’s Edge donor database.
The ideal candidate for this position is a critical thinker who is adept at and passionate about using data and systems to inform decisions. Requirements for the role include:
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge software (Blackbaud).
- Project Management experience.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent education.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Teams, and Outlook.
- Comfort with video meetings through Teams and Zoom.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Commitment to protecting and maintaining confidential information and sensitive data.
- Extraordinary attention to detail, including exceptional English language proofreading skills.
- A customer service mindset that focuses on creating value, loyalty and trust among both colleagues and contributors to The Friends.
- A strong sense of personal responsibility and integrity.
This is a .8 FTE non-exempt position working Monday through Thursday and reporting to the Senior Director of Development. The salary is $40,000 with eligibility for our full, competitive benefits package. The Friends strives to create a work environment in which each employee feels valued, supported, and engaged. You can learn more about the position and The Friends here: https://thefriends.org/2023/11/02/were-hiring-9/