YMCA of the Greater Twin Cities | Minneapolis, MN
The Grants Compliance Manager is an integral part of the Mission Advancement team at the YMCA of the Greater Twin Cities. This individual leads efforts on all grant-funded (corporate, foundation, and government sources) post-award compliance, including contract oversight, reporting, and coordination with internal resources to ensure that the YMCA is achieving agreed-upon grant deliverables and outcomes, and that success is communicated externally to institutional funders through grant reports and other means.
In cases where funding with complex deliverables (in particular government grants) are new, the Grants Compliance Manager will create and execute strong internal systems to ensure positive outcomes. This individual will also provide support to the grants team overall—writing grant proposals, generating/connecting to critical documents, and coordinating efforts. Qualifications: Required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Five years of experience in grant or compliance-related work.
- Excellent attention to detail and follow through on complex projects.
- Ability to problem solve, prioritize tasks, and take initiative independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to establish, grow, and maintain an excellent rapport with YMCA executives and program staff and demonstrated success in working as a member of a team.
- Strong program management skills, including planning, organizing, and leading multiple projects, establishing priorities, and meeting tight deadlines.
- Strong computer proficiency with excellent command of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and other technologies.
- Demonstrated personal and professional integrity, particularly with respect to maintaining ethical fundraising standards.
- Experience working with grants compliance specifically.
- Experience working within the Raiser's Edge database.
- Experience working across departments in a large, complex organization.
- Experience working with government, United Way, and private grants.
To apply, visit www.ymcamn.org/jobs