Totino-Grace High School | Fridley, MNSalary Range: $45,000 - $50,000
Totino-Grace High School is seeking a highly organized, donor/alumni-focused, and motivated individual to provide leadership and direction for alumni relations and special events. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a dynamic, high-performing team of fundraising professionals in promoting Totino-Grace’s mission. This position has two primary focuses: to increase alumni and donor engagement and to provide leadership to advancements events, which are highlighted by our Winter Place Gala. General Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and manage alumni reunions, advancement events, and other events throughout the school year.
- Provide leadership to the alumni relations area so as to enhance annual engagement and fundraising efforts.
- Evaluate and refine class reunions and special events to ensure they are effective.
- Create and maintain alumni communications on the TG website, e-newsletters, the Continuum - alumni community events, and class notes.
- Coordinates and trains volunteers who work on events and programs.
- Plan, coordinate, and attend events, meetings, and other activities as requested by the Associate Vice President for Advancement.
- Develop and oversee event timelines and calendars.
- Provide backup support for database gift processing.
- Perform other duties and assume other responsibilities as deemed necessary by the President, supervisor and/or employee for safe and efficient operation of the school or to help fulfill the school’s mission.
- A bachelor’s degree in areas such as communications, marketing, business, event planning or management is preferred.
- At least one year of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Ability to develop affinity from alumni to attend alumni events.
- Ability to plan, organize, and facilitate a range of special events.
- Ability to recruit, train, and motivate volunteers.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) and Google Docs.
- Knowledge and ability to establish budgets for special events.
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical and reporting skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills, including the ability to anticipate tasks, set priorities, meet deadlines, and function smoothly under strict deadlines and shifting priorities.
- Knowledge of Raiser’s Edge donor management program preferred.
- Ability to work independently.
- Event planning experience in education and/or non-profit field.
- Alumni relations experience in college or high school setting.
- Skills and experience in recruiting and working with volunteers on special events.
- Understanding of Catholic Lasallian mission.
- Full-time position.
- Competitive hourly rate and benefits.
- Flexible schedule in terms of start/end hours.
- Work for an engaging and well-respected organization making a difference in the lives of our students.
- Position will remain posted until filled.
To apply for this position, send a resume, letter of interest, and three references or letters of recommendation to:
Associate Vice President for Advancement
Totino-Grace High School
1350 Gardena Avenue NE
Fridley, MN email@example.com