Creative Fundraising Advisors | Saint Paul, MNSalary Range: $50,000-$60,000
Consulting AssociatePOSITION TYPE
Full-time, FLSA exempt SALARY
$50,000 - $60,000PURPOSE
Creative Fundraising Advisors (CFA) is taking steps to build our capacity to better serve our clients and is looking for a dynamic, focused, race equity-oriented individual to join our team. We are seeking a fundraising development professional with experience balancing internal administration and external client interactions. CFA is a rapidly growing fundraising consulting firm based in St. Paul, MN and is focused on growing the company through this career-tracked position. Interested applicants should have the desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and for an organization that is experiencing exponential growth.
CFA’s recent growth has included establishing a presence in both Los Angeles and New York. The Consulting Associate will be based in the Twin Cities of Minnesota and will primarily support clients managed by CFA’s Vice President and Midwest Regional Director, as well as the firm’s President.
It is envisioned that this role will grow into a client-facing position after several years of proven success. The role includes mentoring and opportunities for increasing levels of responsibility with clients, providing strategies and insights while growing into the position.Primary Responsibilities
- Be the physical presence at CFA’s St. Paul, MN office, including receiving mail, depositing checks, taking calls, managing new business inquiries, and coordinating use of office space for meetings
- Project manage CFA services including scheduling meetings, managing feasibility studies, coordinating focus groups, assisting in the management of campaign pipelines for campaign consulting, and coordinating with third party vendors for annual giving, marketing, design, videography, and other client-facing vendor relationships
- Provide administrative support to CFA’s leadership team, including: President and CEO, Vice President, and Director of Client Services
- Attend client meetings with CFA consultants to extend the bandwidth of the CFA team, assist with implementation of strategies and services, and learn consulting best practices for future growth
- 2-4 years of development experience, preferably in a frontline fundraising capacity
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects at once
- Exceptional organizational, written, and oral communication skills
- Ability to coordinate internal office administration
- Self-motivated individual, capable of working independently and as part of a variety of teams (CFA and client-based)
- Proficient in Microsoft and/or Google Suite
- Knowledge of donor databases (Raiser’s Edge, Altru, Salesforce, etc.) preferred
- Ability to learn and adapt to various technology
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.About Creative Fundraising Advisors
Creative Fundraising Advisors is a full-service fundraising consulting firm based in St. Paul, Minnesota whose consultants have more than 100 years of collective experience in philanthropy. In partnership with our nonprofit clients throughout the country, we have raised more than $1 billion in the past five years alone. We help our clients think big and lead with vision and compelling ideas. We position our clients for success, bringing our knowledge and skills to bear on the complex business of planning and fundraising. CFA works principally with arts & cultural, human services, education and environmental organizations.
We value collaboration, transparency, integrity, creativity, equity and change. These values guide our business decisions, company policies and expectations of our employees, business partners and clients.
CFA believes that diversity and inclusion are critical to strong partnerships and better business results. Our culture is grounded in respect and appreciation for each person’s unique perspective, strengths, abilities and contributions. It is our expectation that CFA and its employees, business partners and clients treat each other with dignity and respect at all times.