Courage Kenny Foundation | Minneapolis, MNSalary Range: $54,000-$75,000
This position is part of the Courage Kenny Foundation development team in support of Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute, a part of Allina Health. The Grants Writer contributes to fundraising efforts by researching, writing and coordinating the grant application process; which includes the management of proposals, and other supportive writing as needed for sponsorship, general communication and donor acknowledgment. Administers grant deadlines for funder submissions and contributes to prospecting for new funders. Job Description:Principle Responsibilities
- Grant development.
- Develops, writes and submits grant proposals.
- Identifies grant funding opportunities.
- Implements all aspects of proposal and reports development, writing and submission process.
- Prospect research.
- Coordinates prospect research process.
- Leads processes to identify funders, translate funder priorities and formulate strategic matches with programs.
- Represents organizational interests to institutional funders.
- Process management.
- Coordinates grants processes.
- Collaborates with other departments to develop and implement processes to track timely submission of proposals and reports using appropriate technology.
- Collaborates with marketing/communications to create client and patient profiles and manage Foundation publication, Onward.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, non-profit business, or related field required
- Master's degree in health care administration, business administration, or related field. preferred and
- 2 to 5 years of experience in grant writing required
Please send resume and any other pertinent information to firstname.lastname@example.org