PRX | Minneapolis, MNSalary Range: $55,000-$62,000
The PRX Development team seeks an Individual Giving Manager to manage a full suite of donor communication, stewardship, and recognition activities. This position reports to the Director of Individual Giving to carry out PRX’s major donor fundraising activities, encompassing donor cultivation, solicitation, and crediting, event planning, donor communications, and departmental planning and support.
This position will also work closely with the Director of Digital Fundraising to support 2-3 digital fundraising campaigns each year. The Individual Giving Manager will work within our donor database, Salesforce, to track and report on donor information.
You’ll conduct the full range of activities required to support a major giving program. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role on a successful fundraising team at the heart of a vibrant public media organization.
This position will be located in Minneapolis, Minnesota or Boston, MassachusettsMeasures of Success
A successful candidate for this position must be comfortable asking questions and be proactive about bringing ideas and issues to the table. You anticipate needs and excel at finding efficient and sustainable solutions to challenges that arise. You understand and value how individual activities and systems of support make possible the achievement of larger goals.
The members of the PRX Development team are proud, precise, and passionate about the work we do to raise money for the organization. A successful candidate will thrive in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment.Responsibilities
- Work with the Director of Individual Giving to organize and execute donor cultivation and solicitation activities. Create reports, craft messaging, draft email campaigns, and execute direct mail appeals.
- Generate, prepare for signature, and send prompt acknowledgment letters and payment receipts for PRX’s contributed funds. Manage pledge reminder process. Prepare timely and accurate donor correspondence.
- Support the entering and processing of donations into Salesforce.
- Work with the Individual Giving Team to conceive, plan and execute regular donor events, both virtual and in-person
- Organize and execute donor stewardship and recognition activities, including on-air and podcast credits and the maintenance of the Resource Development pages on PRX.org.
- Assist in the drafting and publication of PRX’s Annual Donor Report.
- Create and execute donor communications including regular email updates. Work within donor database, Salesforpull reports, and input and maintain donor information, track stewardship and recognition activities, document major donor communications, event attendance, and prospect management.
- Work within an online donation form platform, Classy, to create donation forms with custom language, specific designations, and referral codes.
- Support the management and updating of donor profiles and accounts.
- Answer donor inquiries and requests, and provide exemplary customer service in all exchanges.
- Provide administrative coordination and support to the Resource Development Team, including, but not limited to, managing calendars and drafting meeting materials and correspondence.
- 2+ years of working in Development, individual giving preferred. Experience providing administrative support and project coordination.
- At least two years of experience working within a multiple user database; Salesforce preferred.
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Google Suites, as well as email marketing systems. Familiarity with donation and payment processing systems. Familiarity with graphic design (Adobe Suite) and web design (Squarespace) preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage projects and deadlines involving multiple components.
- Creative team player who demonstrates an enthusiastic, positive, problem-solving approach to work.
- Willingness and ability to attend events outside the workday schedule.
- Ability to travel, as required.
- Passion for public radio and storytelling.