Catholic Services Appeal Foundation | Saint Paul, MNSalary Range: $45,000 - $50,000
The Catholic Services Appeal Foundation (CSAF) is seeking qualified candidates for a Development Assistant position.
This is an exciting position during a time of growth at the CSAF! Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to CSAF’s President, Tizoc Rosales at email@example.com
**Part or ¾ time a possibility for the right candidate! **Summary:
The Development Assistant plays a key role in the daily activities for The Catholic Services Appeal Foundation. Many generous people entrust their treasure to the CSAF, and this individual sees to it that we are good stewards by making sure funds sent to us are allocated correctly and that the gift batching and bank uploading processes run smoothly and efficiently. The ideal candidate will be friendly and have a joyful demeanor and have skills in customer service, communication, organization, multi-tasking, and be detailed oriented. As a member of the team, each person helps answer calls and emails that come in to the CSAF office from donors, parishes, and others.
This person will perform data entry and ensure accurate gift processing and acknowledgment occurs regularly.
This person will be committed to the CSAF’s work of sharing Christ’s love with neighbors in need through ministries that Serve the poor, Support life, and Strengthen the Faith.Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop relationships via interaction with donors and parishes.
- Assist at events aimed at showing gratitude to these key constituents to further donor relations.
- Ensure gifts are scanned, batched, and uploaded in a timely and accurate manner.
- Import and export data from various databases and systems.
- Look up donors and process gifts that are not a part of the batch process.
- Ensure all gifts are processed in the system and acknowledged in an efficient, accurate, and timely manner.
- Assist in answering phone calls and emails from donors, parishes, and other constituents of the Foundation.
- Assist with receiving, opening, and sorting mail by gift type.
- Run a ten key tape on batches of donations for banking deposits.
- Uses Raiser’s Edge Database and Constant Contact system to answer questions and maintain donor records.
- Develop and maintain documentation for processes and procedures related to these functions.
- Responsible for completing updates from parishes in the database.
- Assist parishes to access information and respond to their needs allowing them to exceed their campaign goals.
- Assist in mailing preparation, including use of postage machine, copiers, scanning machines, etc.
- Assist other staff in daily activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Duties may change to meet the needs of the foundation.Qualifications:
- Two years in operations for nonprofit organization preferred.
- Familiarity with Blackbaud’s Raiser’s Edge fundraising database a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrates good judgement, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Well versed in Microsoft Office, with the ability to learn new applications.
- Demonstrates values of respect, self-initiative, strong work ethic, good attitude, team player, and professionalism.
Compensation will be commensurate with skills and experience. Competitive benefits package available.
Possible part or ¾ time for the right candidate!