Urban Homeworks | Minneapolis, MN
Salary Range: $55,000 - $65,000About Us:
Urban Homeworks advances innovative community development through housing. We do this work in solidarity with self-determined and self-defined people - leveraging housing equity as our platform for change. We invite people of all spiritual and religious beliefs, genders, orientations, abilities, cultural, and class identities to join us in this fight. Black, Indigenous, and other POC are highly encouraged to apply.What do we need:
The Grants and Sponsorship Manager works closely with Urban Homeworks leadership and program staff to create and implement institutional giving strategies. The Grants and Sponsorship Manager contributes to the organization's overall success by meaningfully engaging our institutional funders, writing and submitting compelling grant proposals, and increasing philanthropy’s understanding of the intersections of race, housing, community development, and social justice. Responsibilities for Grants and Sponsorship Manager
Requirements for Grants and Sponsorship Manager
- Create annual and multi-year revenue plans, goals, and budgets for grants and sponsorships.
- Implement strategies for meeting goals through corporate, foundation, and government revenue.
- Maintain a robust grant calendar to track all proposal and report deadlines.
- Lead in all grant writing, sponsorship solicitation, and report submissions.
- Collaborate with program staff to develop project budgets, grant proposals, and reports.
- Conduct prospect research to identify new funding opportunities.
- Establish and grow new corporate and foundation partnerships.
Pay and Benefits
- 3+ years of relevant nonprofit development and/or grant writing experience.
- Strong project management skills demonstrated through attention to detail and follow-through.
- Highly organized with the ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Strong writing skills
- A relational personality able to build connections with staff and external organizations
- A solid understanding of program and proposal budgets
- Strong computer skills in Word, Excel, and experience working with fundraising databases.
How to Apply:
- $55,000 to $65,000 in alignment with qualifications
- Unlimited PTO
- Summer schedule
- Hybrid work environment
- $1,000/yr professional development fund
- Paid sabbatical policy
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, and AD&D Insurance
Submit your resume and application at: https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Urban-Homeworks