American Red Cross | Minneapolis, MNSalary Range: $72,000 - $80,000, plus team annual incentive
Make your career count! The Red Cross is seeking a fundraiser who can meet goals and objectives, connect with our corporate donors and serve our mission. You will be expected to meet annual revenue targets by engaging, cultivating, and ultimately soliciting major gifts from donors and coordinating an annual event, thereby advancing the organizational mission and creating meaningful impact in the lives of both donors and beneficiaries of that mission.
You will identify, cultivate, solicit, and steward current and prospective donors in the Twin Cities and southeast Minnesota markets.
This position is a blend of work from home, in-person meetings with donors, and work in the Minneapolis office as needed.What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum five years of sales and/or fundraising experience required.
- Proven experience in developing strategies for donor retention, growth, and recapture and proven success with complex requests is required.
- A current valid driver's license and good driving record is required.
- Work with a team of thirteen development staff to support the work within the Minnesota and Dakotas region.
OR www.redcross.org/jobsWhat’s in it for you:
We take care of you, while you take care of others. As a mission-based organization, we believe our team needs great support to do great work. Our comprehensive benefits help you in balancing home and work. With our resources and perks, you have amazing possibilities at the American Red Cross to advance your learning.Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
The Red Cross supports a variety of cultural groups for employees and volunteers. From our Latino Resource Group, Umoja, Asian American & Pacific Islanders, and Red Cross Pride, to the Ability Network, Veterans+ and our Women’s Resource Group, these networks provide connections, mentoring and help give voice to important concerns and opinions.