Urban Homeworks | Minneapolis, MNSalary Range: $48,000 - $52,000
Urban Homeworks advances innovative community development through housing. We do this work in solidarity with self-determined and self-defined people - leveraging housing equity as our platform for change. We invite people of all spiritual and religious beliefs, genders, orientations, abilities, cultural, and class identities to join us in this fight. Black, Indigenous, and other POC are highly encouraged to apply.What we need:
The Data and Events Coordinator is responsible for database administration, lead on event logistics, and provides support to both individual and institutional donor relations. The Data and Events Coordinator contributes to the overall success of the Marketing and Development team by creating and implementing systems of donor data administration, thoughtfully planning events that engage UHW’s broad spectrum of stakeholders, and supporting team members in promoting greater giving toward UHW’s work of racial and economic justice.Responsibilities for Data and Events CoordinatorDatabase Administration
Individual and Institutional Donor Support
- Maintain records in Raiser’s Edge including daily gift entries, donor information updates, and ongoing maintenance to ensure database contains accurate information.
- Generate monthly financial reports and regular fundraising queries showing progress to goals in each area of marketing and development
- Implement a database maintenance schedule including finance reconciliation, duplicate clean-up, constituent code updates, NCOA updates, and consistent gift coding structures.
- Support donor stewardship by producing and sending acknowledgment letters, sending welcome for first-time donors, and enfolding new donors into the work in a timely manner.
- Research donor records for increased donor engagement opportunities, including increases in giving, corporate matching or giving,
- Prepare briefings & materials for donor meetings
- Research prospective foundations and corporations and draft letters of inquiry to assist in expanding our institutional community of support.
Requirements for Data and Events Coordinator
- Partner with the Marketing and Development team on event vision and goals, published materials, appropriate sponsorship opportunities, and relevant audience segments.
- Serve as lead for all events, overseeing planning and implementation, guest experience, managing registrations and attendance, and building communications segments.
- Create and lead agendas for all event-related planning conversations
- Coordinate caterers, event venues, speakers/presenters, entertainment, and partners.
Pay and Benefits
- Strong project management skills demonstrated through attention to detail and follow-through.
- Experience with databases is a must. Experience with Raisers Edge will be a significant advantage.
- Ability to plan, organize, and manage a wide array of events.
- Proficiency and experience using MS Office Suite
- Understanding or desire to learn about philanthropy, individual fundraising methodology, and nonprofit organizations.
How to Apply:
- $48,000 to $52,000 in alignment with qualifications
- Unlimited PTO
- Summer schedule
- Hybrid work environment
- $1,000/yr professional development fund
- Paid sabbatical policy
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, and AD&D Insurance
Submit your resume and application at: https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Urban-Homeworks